Events that helped make me, who I am, Mike Mah;
* Helping others after a tornado, ½ Mile Wide, Topeka, Kansas (1966) [16 years old]
* Vietnam Combat Decorated United States Marine (Khe Sanh and Con Thien, A company 1/4, 1968) [home as a 19 years old Combat Veteran] Once a Marine. Always a Marine.
* Married – started a Family and raised 2 kids (1972) Arranged Marriage at 22 years old.
* Self-Employed most of my life (mostly restaurants); creating jobs, teaching and learning skills, making a payroll, and contributing to all the good which the Constitution of the United States has to offer
* Natural Gas and Oil Producer (1979-1985) [30 years old]
* Night Club/Road House (1989-2003) [40 years old]
* Trained Law Enforcement (S.W.A.T. Teams in Counter-Terrorism, Specializing in Hostage Rescue, 1989-2003) [40-50 years old] Hot Spot Tactics and Classes Page
* One of the First Concealed Carry Instructors for Oklahoma (1996)
* I Teach Individuals and Small Business Counter-Terrorism as a Safety Consultant (1990-2019)
Hot Spot Tactics and Cl assess Page
* Controlling Chi For Health * Personal Safety (1989-present) Hoy Chi for Health Page
* Numerous driving trips Central America and Northern America (1994 – 2017) Stories of Adventure Page
* Cuban Trip (I out of jail in 2000 as a travel companion). Details in my finial book “Diary of a Dead Man” (to be released after my death)
Hoy Chi for Health Page, Hot Spot Tactics
* First person to exercise their right of Concealed Carry to stop a crime in progress in the state of Kansas (Topeka Jan. 2007) [57 years old]
Hot Spot Tactics Page and Stories of Adventure Page
* Numerous motorcycle trips (some over 5,000 miles long) in and outside the United States with my companion, Zena, my dog, sometimes in extremely treacherous road and weather conditions (60,000 plus miles since 2004) Stories of Adventure Page and Zena’s Page Page for more pictures. Zena is still alive and retired on a ranch in Oklahoma, she has lost most of her hearing that is why she does not travel with me any more.
* Well over fifty years of observing, study, and experience in criminal and violent behavior, and tactics on the personal level; hand to hand, small arms, edge weapons, ancient weapons, survival skills (in jungle, urban, travel, social, and close quarters combat), and combat tactics on all levels – Hot Spot Tactics Page, Hot Spot Ready List Page, and Stories of Adventure Page
* Serous health issues to my wife, Ana, lead us to bankruptcy and I became her primary health care provider (April 2009 – June 2012). 2 months after giving that responsibility to the medical community, both private and government, Ana Mah died (August 9, 2012) ending a 41 year marriage. Her legal medical execution is documented and witnessed and was covered up by medical excesses and formalities. Ana’s love and devotion allowed me to have a full and wonderful life, and now I will share it with the world.
“I will always love her!”
* I am healing from the unnecessary (medical assassination) death of my wife, Ana, August 9, 2012.
(Greed and Power makes people do evil things)
* I share my experiences, with solutions, as a speaker (seminars & expos) , author, video maker (search NoStressMike on YouTube), and classes & hands-on workshops – My work has been syndicated by other news and health organizations, because of my honest and unique views of Natural Health and the Power of Chi (Started 2009 – present). I manipulate the Power of Chi in the human body to improve health.
Kunming, China, Spring of 2018
* I live part time in the Tulsa area on a small cattle ranch doing Seminars on Hoy Chi (natural health) and Hoy Spot (personal safety & 3 man militias)
* Now I travel around the world and Central USA teaching how to control pain/sickness using the power of Hoy Chi, through seminars, hands on workshops, videos, and special appearances.
Email me for more information NoStressMike on YouTube or Publications, Classes, and more Page
Through my life’s journey I have acquired, uncovered, and applied some extra ordinary and unique talents. I was born in Kansas (I am half Chinese and half American) and raised my family along the Kansas/Oklahoma line, Independence and Coffeyville, Kansas, and South Coffeyville, Oklahoma. Other then the United States Marine Corps, all of my accomplishments have been done with no outside support, other than my wife, friends, and family.
One time I was told that I depend a lot on others. After I thought about it, all of my accomplishments were because of others giving me their support and an opportunity to perform. I believe we all benefit from the generosity of others. Everything you have was given to you by someone (even a pay check) and I have lived my life with that attitude. Givers and Takers makes the world go round.
I have experienced and have had to endure: so much fear I have wet and pup my pants (more then once), gas shortages, bank closures, food and water shortages, financial collapse (personally and at a national level), economic inflation, high interest, I have been the subject of riots and numerous personal attacks (emotional, financial, physical, racial, and spiritual), floods, tornadoes, hurricanes, as an individual I have been threatened or attacked (and in some cases had to take action to stay alive) by bad guys, street gangs, bandits, corrupt police, military, and government officials, been subjected to extreme weather conditions (hot, cold, wet, dry, and/or windy), recently we had health issues which crippled our family, taken cold showers, been unemployed and incapable of caring for my own family, I lost both my mother and father at an early age, I have seen people die or loss control of their life because of their inability to be prepared (Normalcy bias), unable to make any type of a decision, take the appropriate action, and/or do nothing at all (scared and/or confused) leading to disaster or crisis, years caring for and the biggest tragedy, losing my loving wife for 41 years to a misguided and twisted medical system which does not value life.
My late wife had serious health issues and we choose not to accept government assistance, Medicare, Medicaid, food stamps, or others (not even the disability sign for parking). I feel my generation has let down future generations by allowing our government to go astray and not taking the led to educate others. I want everyone, my children, and grandchildren to know that I have fought the system my whole adult life, and I refuse to be bought off for a few hundred dollars a month or be seduced by the government’s controlling mechanisms.
Even with all of the health, financial, and emotional adversities I have had to endure, I will live and die in honor with my dignity and spiritual briefs. My choice not to accept government funds or assistance (opt out) is an example of my faith and beliefs in, family, friends, myself, and my God.
You too can fight back by being self-reliant and organizing 3 Man Militias. Freedom is not free, stand strong, sadly most will get on your knees. Shame on you if you fail to stand strong.